We believe giving financially is an act of worship. The stewardship of our finances is actually an opportunity to advance the Gospel not just in what we give to, but in how we give. When we give generously we imitate our Father in heaven who gave to us generously in His Son Jesus Christ. When we open our hands in giving and share the gifts God has given to us, we free ourselves up to enjoy all we have in Christ. We also learn to trust in God's provision and not in ourselves. We in no way want to guilt people into giving and if you don't have a relationship with Jesus we are not interested in getting you to give. We simply want to share why we believe generosity is crucial to a Christ-follower.
We are excited to offer you the opportunity to give online. We use a safe and secure giving system called Planning Center which process payments through stripe. If you give via credit/debit, the church will be charged a processing fee of 2.3% + $0.30 per donation. If you give via checking/saving account, the church will be charged $0.25 per ACH bank transfer donation. If you would like 100% of your donation to go directly to River of Life Alliance Church, we'd ask that you add the processing fees into your donation. If you need help, please watch the tutorial video below or contact our church. Thanks so much for giving to our church!
We offer several safe and convenient methods of giving to offer your tithes and offerings.
- Weekend Services:Offering envelopes are to the right of our collection box at the back of the sanctuary and may be used for cash and/or checks. Place cash or checks in the collection box at any time during the worship service.
- By Mail: Mail your donation to River of Life Alliance Church, 701 24 1/2 Road, Grand Junction, CO 81505.Online Bill Pay:
- Bill Pay: Bill pay allows for a specific dollar amount to be deducted automatically or per specific directions given through your banking institution from a checking or savings account.
- Other Ways: If there is a particular way you'd like to give to the church that is not listed here, please contact Julie Ficken.
We also have a variety of ministry areas that you can give to.
- General Operating Expenses: Faithful, consistent giving to the general fund extends the love of Jesus as it supports the various ministries at River of Life Alliance Church and impacts the Grand Valley. Any donation given that is not designated otherwise will be allotted to the General Operating Expenses.
- Benevolence: Donations made to this fund will help families in need that are connected to River of Life.
- International Missions: We encourage financial support to missions work around the world through the five following ministries:
- Great Commission Fund(GCF)- A great "one-fund system" that allows over 700 international workers and their families to take the Gospel to 60 countries and bring the love of Jesus where it has never been before.
- Compassion and Mercy Associates(CAMA) - This is the aid and relief agency of the C&MA which is proactive in providing tents, clothing, blankets, dry foods and medicine to disaster areas as well as educational instruction to needy people all over the world.
- Children with Hope(CWH) - CWH operates a children's home for orphans affected by civil wars and AIDS in Eldoret, Kenya.
- Outpour Movement - This movement is headed up by Ray and Candace Ward who bring the Gospel to people on the Thai-Burma border.
- Father to the Fatherless - We provide support for F2F as they seek to care for the next generation in Uganda.
Amazon has started a program called AmazonSmile whereby they will give one-half percent of your purchases to the eligible charity of your choice. River of Life is registered as an eligible charity and you may choose "River of Life Alliance Church of the Christian Missionary Alliance" in Grand Junction CO so that the church may receive the one-half percent donation by going to the following link and following the prompts: smile.amazon.com. In order for River of Life to receive credit you must use smile.amazon.com rather than www.amazon.com to make purchases. Please note that you will not receive a tax receipt for donations made via this program, as all donations are made by the AmazonSmile Foundation.